Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
Food & Drink
Spend some time in the kitchen of a Thai chef, learning how to create perfectly balanced dishes imbued with the fragrant spices and herbs typical in Thai cuisine. On this hands-on lesson, take a trip to the market to pick out ingredients, then help prepare a variety of dishes for a tasty lunch.
Catch a ride from your Khao Lak hotel and make your way to a local market with your guide, chatting about the day's recipes as you drive. When you arrive, help pick out bright produce and fresh proteins, including prawns and chicken, to use back in the kitchen. Wander past vocal vendors and spice merchants as you fill your shopping bags, learning how to pick out the freshest ingredients along the way.
In the kitchen, lend a hand chopping, mixing, and prepping each component of your meal. Mix together dough for fresh egg noodles, learn to fry pawns and cashews, and practice whipping up a creamy panang curry with coconut milk. After everything is prepared, sit down with your guide and chef to dive into your tasty dishes and chat more about techniques you can practice back home.Read More
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Elephant Bathing, Ride & Waterfall Experience
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner