Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
Tours & Sightseeing
Escape the busy streets of Phuket and venture to the beautiful Khao Lak-Lam Ru National Park. Admire the surroundings of the Monkey Cave Temple, try elephant trekking, pay homage at Tsunami Memorial Park, and glide on a bamboo raft on the Khao Lak river.
Begin your day with hotel pickup and head north to Khao Lak-Lam Ru National Park. Stop at a pineapple plantation and have a opportunity to taste the local produce while admiring the beauty of the quaint countryside. Proceed past Sarasin Bridge to Phang Nga Province and witness the daily lifestyles of locals.
Continue to Monkey Cave Temple (Wat Suwannakhuha) and see the hosts of monkeys that call this beautiful temple home. Back in your coach, travel along a hilly, picturesque route to Khao Lak to enjoy the opportunity to participate in elephant trekking through a remarkably biodiverse area.
Enjoy a traditional lunch at the Tsunami Memorial Park before bamboo rafting on the Khao Lak river. On your return journey, visit the Sea Turtle Conservation Center and learn about conservation efforts for this endangered species before heading back to your hotel.Read More
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Elephant Bathing, Ride & Waterfall Experience
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner