Khao Lak Tours
Day Trips and Tour Packages in Khao Lak
The Khao Lak tours on offer on this page give you the opportunity to explore and discover a superb region of southern Thailand. Khao Lak has, for long time, been the main gateway to some of the most famous diving sites in the world. The Similan Islands, Surin Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock can be reached in about two hours by speedboat.
The hinterland also hosts natural wonders that should be on the bucket list of any traveller visiting Phang Nga Province. The range of inland activities that can be enjoyed around Khao Lak include white water rafting, river canoeing, elephant trekking, and more. Situated one hour north of Khao Lak, the Khao Sok National Park offer endless exploration opportunities. All the day trips and tour packages available in the area will certainly spice up your vacation, so check them out!
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Elephant Bathing, Ride & Waterfall Experience
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner