Hiking & Trekking in Khao Lak
Hiking opportunities abound in Khao Lak/Lam Ru National Park and nearby in Sri Phang Nga National Park and Thai Muang National Park.
One of the many national parks in the province of Phang-Nga, Khao Lak/Lamru covers a total area of 125sqm along the west shoreline. It includes parts of Thai Muang, Kapong, Takua Pa, and Phang-Nga Town districts, about 33 kms south of Takua Pa Town on Route 4.
The park offers a myriad of sightseeing opportunities for nature lovers, harbouring lots of exotic plants and wildlife amidst landscape that includes beaches, hills, mountains, forested valleys, mangroves and estuaries.
One of the park's many points of interest is Kao Lak mountain, situated beside the sea with a Chinese temple dedicated to the wizard of the mountain. The temple lies close to Thai Muang district.Read More
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Elephant Bathing, Ride & Waterfall Experience
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner