Khao Lak Nightlife
Where to Go at Night in Khao Lak
Khao Lak nightlife is far to be as lively as Pattaya’s or Patong’s, yet it doesn’t lack charming, friendly and welcoming cafés, bars and clubs. Many people return year after year to ‘their’ bar in Khao Lak, where the atmosphere is more European than Asian and the absence of raunch is a positive point and one which families enjoy.
From the long-established western-influenced Happy Snapper in La On Village to the Thai countryside-style Degree Bar at the entrance of Bang Niang Market, you can find a great choice of waterholes along the main road or on the long beachfront of the Phang Nga coast. There’s even a ladyboy cabaret show in Bang Niang, for those interested in that kind of quirky entertainment.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Elephant Bathing, Ride & Waterfall Experience
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner