Khao Lak is situated in northern Phang Nga, a seaside province by the Andaman Sea with scenic views of forests and islands. The area offers natural beauty both onshore and offshore with a host of eco-friendly activities. Khao Lak has many waterfalls, caves and trails to explore. Elephant trekking, nature trekking, white-water rafting and sea canoeing are all nearby.
The Similan and Surin Island National Marine Parks offer some of the most spectacular dive sites in the world, and attract international divers who marvel at the teeming sea life.
The surrounding mountains, islands and pristine beaches are in abundance and waiting to be discovered. Around Phang Nga Bay are some of the most dramatic rock formations caves and outcrops in the world and the bay has played host to many a Hollywood movie, all just a short journey from Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach and Spa Resort.
- Khao Lak Lamru National Park 13.0 km/8.1 miles
- Market Town of Takua Pa 19.0 km/11.8 miles
- Similan Islands (to the port) 23.0 km/14.3 miles
- Tablamu Royal Navy Golf Course 23.0 km/14.3 miles
- Sri Phang Nga National Park 43.0 km/26.7 miles
- Khao Sok National Park 72.0 km/44.7 miles
- Thum Phung Chang (Stalactites Cave) 78.0 km/48.5 miles
- Suwan Khuha Temple (Reclining Buddha) 78.0 km/48.5 miles
- Tone Pariwat Sanctuary Station 85.0 km/52.8 miles
- Rachaprapa Dam 112.0 km/69.6 miles
Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach & Spa Resort
9/9 Moo 1 Tambol Kuk Kak, Amphur Takua Pa, Khao Lak
Phang Nga 82190 Thailand