Nang Thong Beach - La On Village Guide
Everything you need to know about Nang Thong Beach
Nang Thong Beach and La On Village are often wrongly referred to as Khao Lak. Located between the genuine Khao Lak and Bang Niang beaches, La On Village is the main shopping, dining and nightlife hub of Nang Tong Beach and is a hive of activity once the sun sinks into the Andaman Sea. A one-kilometre strip of restaurants bars and shops, it’s the one-stop destination for the whole of Phang Nga Province.
Like a melting-pot of nationalities (even though Scandinavians are the prime visitors of the area), La On Village and Nang Thong Beach have everything required for you to spend an agreeable holiday in this splendid region of southern Thailand. It offers tourists all the comfort and convenience they look for in a place stuck between tall hills covered with rain forest and the glittering blue of the Andaman Sea.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Elephant Bathing, Ride & Waterfall Experience
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner