Khao Lak Beach Guide
Everything you need to know about Khao Lak Beach0
A few hotel satellite businesses have picked up at Khao Lak Beach, 5 kilometres south of La On, making the area more independent and self sufficient.
Just a short stroll away from Khao Lak Merlin, Khao Lak Emerald Beach Resort and The Briza Beach resort, hotel guests can now choose between several bamboo-and-thatch seafood restaurants, an Italian eatery, a couple of bars and two convenience stores, one of which doubles as a tailor!
Hertz rents out cars from the Merlin Hotel and the resorts offer shuttle services to La On.Read More
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Elephant Bathing, Ride & Waterfall Experience
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner
Directly opposite the Khao Lak Emerald resort stands Mr. Tiger – a popular bar with the many Scandinavians staying at the local hotels. For the ultimate in relaxation you’ll find a couple of massage parlours with prices appreciably lower than at the neighbouring resorts.
For those looking for a quiet, self-contained and independent holiday without the hassle of taxi fares and busy traffic Khao Lak Beach has all it takes.
Khao Lak Beach
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Location: 5 kilometres south of La On Village
You May Also Like