The hot spring source was found in this piece of land about 40 years ago. The water was originally sprung out about 3.5 m above the ground. However, due to the land development, a concrete wall was made to cover the spring which reduces its height to 1-1.5 m at the present day.
Out natural hot spring mineral water has many health benefits, such as:
- cleanses and beautifies your skin
- eases and soothes tired or aching muscles and joints
- eases tension and de-stress with the comfortable water temperature (approx. 45 °C)
- provides more effective massage by deep heating the muscles prior to your treatment
Furthermore, the elements dissolve in the water are thought to have therapeutic value, for instance:
- Calcium is vital for bone structures and aiding in the function of muscular tissues.
- Iron enables red blood cells to carry oxygen around the body, which is vital for the formation of the hemoglobin.