Phang Nga hotels line the coast throughout this southern Thai province, offering stunning landscapes, untouched beaches and a generally laid-back holiday vibe. As Phang Nga borders Phuket, it is natural that many hotels are located within touching distance of Thailand's largest island, but a look through the 100s of other properties on offer will prove there is more to this area than first meets the eye.
Hotels in Phang Nga cater to many types of need, whether that be a cheap and cheerful guesthouse close enough to the ocean to hear the gently lapping waves, or five-star, cliff-top opulence of some of the very finest hotels in Thailand. Phang Nga has these properities and pretty much everything in between.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner
All Hotels in Phang Nga