Phang Nga’s nearby islands’ hotels will certainly meet your expectation for comfort and well-being in a pretty wild and remote environment. The province of Phang Nga counts dozens of islands, both along the western coast of southern Thailand and in the magnificent Phang Nga Bay. A large majority of these islands are totally undeveloped to tourism, and only a few of them host accommodations.
From Koh Phayam and Koh Chang near the Burmese border to Koh Phra Thong and Koh Kho Khao near Takua Pa, these islands offer the perfect place to get away from it all. Put on your soft-adventurer’s hat, take a camera, and go to explore these virgin natural habitats; you won’t regret it.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Elephant Bathing, Ride & Waterfall Experience
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner
All Hotels in Nearby Island, Phang Nga