Kok Kloy hotels offer their guests a very convenient place to stay for a relaxing vacation in southern Thailand. Located just north of Phuket Island in the luxuriant province of Phang Nga, Kok Kloy is a tranquil seaside village that did not (and hopefully never will) appear on the radars of mass tourism operators.
The main advantage of residing in Kok Kloy for a vacation is that it gives easy access to two different types of world: a one hour-drive to the south and you’ll be in the hustle and bustle of Phuket’s prime destinations, with lively dining, shopping and nightlife scenes at hand while all around Phang Nga you can enjoy the quietness of the countryside in southern Thailand, which offers a back-to-the-root’s kind of experience. Check out the wide range of hotels and resorts available in Kok Kloy below - there's sure to be the right place for your next holiday in Phang Nga province.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner