Hotels in Khao Lak offer a unique tropical beach-style holiday. The area called Khao Lak is a long stretch of sand (almost 30km!) only interrupted by rocky capes and river estuaries. From Khao Lak Beach itself to Nang Thong Beach to Bang Niang Beach to Khukkak Beach to Pak Weep Beach, this coastal area is barely developed and offers remarkable settings for accommodating guests in a splendid natural environment.
The hotels and resorts scene in Khao Lak features establishments from all categories: luxurious and mid-range beachfront properties, budget and cheap guesthouses along Phetkasem Road (the main road that links Phuket to Ranong at the Burmese border), there’s definitely a lodging to suit everyone in Khao Lak.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner
All Hotels in Khao Lak