Memories Beach Bar & Restaurant is one of these successful businesses that owes its prosperity to different factors. The main asset of this unpretentious affair is its location, right on the beach toward the northern end of Khuk Khak, just before Pakarang Cape. You could not dream of a more beautiful location on a deserted beach, facing the mighty Andaman Sea, behind which the sun slowly disappears every evening.
Entirely reconstructed and opened in October 2009 by Khun Ching, in the location of his family’s restaurant which was totally wiped out by the December 2004 tsunami, Memories Beach is a simple bamboo-and-thatch business that features, aside from the bar and restaurant, bungalows, massage parlour, and a nice range of leisure activities equipment.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Elephant Bathing, Ride & Waterfall Experience
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner
The bar and restaurant are what most people dream about when they think of a vacation in southern Thailand. In fact, what could be better than sipping a nicely mixed cocktail or feasting on a tasty dish with your toes in the sand? Indeed, it seems to sum up the ultimate tropical holiday! Memories Beach Bar & Restaurant’s cuisine is traditionally Thai. You can sample most of the kingdom’s classic dishes as well as a good choice of fresh seafood thanks to the local fishermen located in the vicinity. To be certain to please absolutely everyone, the restaurant’s menu also features typical western beach club fare, including burgers, sandwiches, and salads.
The multi-purpose status of Memories Beach Bar & Restaurant makes it a very lively place, really pleasant to hang around by day and by night alike. By day, the leisure activities on offer feature surfing (boards and courses available), beach volleyball and football, Thai cooking classes, and deep sea fishing and other day trips can be arranged. By night, Memories Beach turn to be a very festive place, with fire shows and dancing on the beach. Private parties – birthdays, weddings, or else - can also be organised.
Memories Beach Bar & Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 10:00-00:00 in high season from September to April
- Location: Toward the northern end of Khuk Khak Beach, before Pakarang Cape
- Tel: +66 (0)89 729 2251