Enzo Bistro Japanese Fusion brings Far-Eastern flavours to Khao Lak. Run by Japanese Chef Toshi, the quality of the traditional and fusion dishes served here is second-to-none, as they are prepared with the best local and imported organic ingredients.
Located on Bang Niang Road, about 250 metres from Phetkasem Road, Enzo Bistro sits between a massage parlour (funnily named Chicken House Massage) and Similan Dive Center. The size of the restaurant is rather modest. It's a one-man operation, so service can be a bit slow sometimes. As Chef Toshi takes care of everything by himself and the restaurant is packed every night, so it’s best to make a reservation - especially in high season.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner
Enzo Bistro Fusion Japanese Highlights
Japanese cuisine is renowned for its use of fresh seafood, which is why the chef goes almost every day to choose the freshest fish and crustaceans directly from the nearby fishing piers. From sashimi to tempura to sushi to yaki gyosa and more, you’ll find all the dishes that contributed to the global fame of Japanese cuisine here.
Enzo Bistro’s wine list is on par with the overall quality of the establishment. You can sample an excellent selection of old and new world labels, including 10 labels by the glass and over 50 labels by the bottle. In addition to being an excellent Chef, Mr. Toshi is also a great sommelier and can help you to pair the right wine with the Japanese dish you’ve chosen.
Enzo Bistro Photos
Enzo Bistro Fusion Japanese
- Opening Hours: Daily from 17:00 – 23:00
- Location: On Bang Niang Road, about 250 metres from the intersection with Phetkasem Road
- Tel: +66 (0)95 607 6040