There's a small group of beachfront restaurants in Bang Niang that offer unpretentious and reasonably priced places to lunch or dine. Marlin, Nong Prew, Tonia, and Baitong restaurants and bars sit at the end of the beach road, right after a long row of resorts that include Casa de la Flora and Ayara Villas, just to name a few.
Set in a coconut grove, right on the northern part of Bang Niang Beach, it’s a pleasure to eat at these restaurants. They're right next to each other, and there’s not much difference in the quality, style, and pricing of their cuisine. The four of them feature small hut-like tables/salas made of bamboo and thatch that can sit up to six guests.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner
Bang Niang Beachfront Restaurants Highlights
Food-wise, you can enjoy a wide range of international, Chinese, Thai, and even vegetarian dishes here. Fresh seafood is also available. Whether you pick Nong Prew, Tonia, Marlin or Baitong, you’ll have the great pleasure of dining with your toes in the sand with picture-postcard views.
Sunset at these Bang Niang beachfront restaurants are amazing. Nong Prew, Marlin and Baitong are three great sundowner spots at which you can sample a good choice of delectable (and potent) cocktails. Note that beer and wine lovers can also enjoy these restaurants and bars, which feature a good selection of these drinks.
Bang Niang Beachfront Restaurants Photos
Bang Niang Beachfront Restaurants
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10:00 – 23:00
- Location: At the end of the beach road in Bang Niang