Ayisha Fine Art Fine Wine is a classy yet unpretentious bistro located on Phetkasem road in Bang Niang. It sits just a short walk to the south of Bang Niang Market. The sophistication of this venue is a welcomed addition to the otherwise simple dining scene of Bang Niang.
Its name says it all. Here you’ll find fine art and fine wine. Run by a charming couple, Ying and Ni, Ayisha you’ll find a wine bar, restaurant, jazz lounge, and art gallery where you can chill out on comfortable sofas or sit at the bar. The venue’s design is simple and elegant. It blends traditional local touches – wooden furnishing, bamboo décor items, and tropical plants, with the vividly coloured canvases for sale that are displayed on most of the walls.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner
Ayisha Fine Art Fine Wine Highlights
The soft jazz music unobtrusively played through a good sound system, the light sound of glasses clinking, and the whispered conservations give Ayisha Fine Art Fine Wine a warm and intimate atmosphere. Wine lovers will enjoy choosing from a selection of 30 labels from around the world, including 12 wines sold by the glass.
Regarding food, Ayisha’s menu is as short as it is enjoyable. A selection of cheese and cold cut plates provide the perfect accompaniment to a glass of good wine, while a burger (beef or duck or lamb) or a plate of lasagne can satisfy the hungriest of patrons. Food and drink prices remain reasonable when considering the overall quality of the fare served.
Ayisha Wine Bar Photos
Ayisha Fine Art Fine Wine
- Opening Hours: Daily from 16:00 – 00:00
- Location: 60 m south of Moo Moo Cabaret on Phetkasem Roadside in Bang Niang
- Tel: +66 (0)87 275 2725