Bang Niang Beach Guide
Everything you need to know about Bang Niang Beach
Bang Niang Beach has quickly become a serious competitor to La On Village, the prime destination in Khao Lak. Primarily a backpacker destination with a strong local touch, Bang Niang now hosts an impressive amount of venues to dine, shop and party at night. This spectacular development is due to the ever-growing number of visitors attracted by the relaxed atmosphere of the area, and by the never-ending strip of sand lapped by the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea that borders the area to the west.
The coolness of Bang Niang Beach is second to none: a wide range of accommodation choices is available on or near the beachfront, as well as along Petkasem Road, the main way between Phuket Island and Ranong, on the Burmese border (some 200 km north). Idyllic beach, laid-back atmosphere, plenty of culinary choices and friendly nightlife all add up to a great destination.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Elephant Bathing, Ride & Waterfall Experience
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner