White Sand Beach in Khao Lak (Ao Thong)
Khao Lak Beaches in Phang Nga Province0
White Sand Beach (aka White Sandy Beach and Ao Thong – Golden Bay – in Thai) is a 2,600m-long strip of sand located between Pakarang Cape and Pak Weep Beach, some 15 minute-drive from La On Village, the main urban centre in Khao Lak.
To say that White Sand Beach is beautiful would not do it justice as the place is stunning: the colours of the sea blend turquoise and emerald green, the sand is soft and powdery with light yellow tones, and the lush tropical vegetation that fringes the beach covers wide shades of green. The only slightly down side of White Sand Beach is a row of dead coral lying at short distance from the shore.Read More
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Elephant Bathing, Ride & Waterfall Experience
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner
At first only occupied by a few high-end resorts such as The Sarojin and the Kantary Beach Hotel, a small number of satellite businesses came lately to offer excellent and reasonably priced alternatives for dining or enjoying a sundowner at White Sand Beach. Venues like Boatyard Restaurant or Goon and Gib to name just a few, permit people who do not stay at one of the luxury resorts of this area to enjoy Ao Thong comfortably.
White Sand BeachRate This Place: ( votes)