Khao Lak Mini-Golf & Labyrinth / Maze gives you the opportunity to share pleasant leisure activities with your family and friends in a stunning complex in Bang Niang. Stunning is definitely the word for this 18-hole mini-golf course, which is designed like an abandoned Khmer-style temple built with red bricks.
Covering an area of about 2,000 sqm, the course is challenging enough to please both amateurs and experts of all ages. Featuring holes placed on different levels, indoor holes, and lush vegetation, a round at Khao Lak Mini-Golf is a real soft-adventure experience. The other fun activity available here is a 1,000 sqm labyrinth/maze located right behind the derelict temple.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner
Khao Lak Mini-Golf Highlights
You’ll be delighted by the beauty of this mini-golf course. It’s really worth going to see, even if you don't want to play (that would be a shame though). As for the game, the first few holes are relatively easy, but the difficulty increases as you move around the course. If you go in the morning, be careful when you step on the red bricks that pave the course in some places, as they can be a bit slippery due to the dew.
A good suggestion is to go and play after 19:00. This way, you’ll avoid the heat of the day, and the illuminated course is absolutely splendid after dark, as it adds to its mysterious atmosphere. The price to play the 18-hole course is 450 baht for adults and 350 baht for children. This includes cold towels and water. Soft drinks and beers are also available in the lobby.
Khao Lak Labyrinth / Maze Highlights
Get ready to get lost in this cool maze made of boxwood. If you know the trick to flee from a maze, it will obviously take you only a few minutes to get out from this one, but if you don’t, it may take you a while (on average 15 to 20 minutes).
A large and tall yellow chair placed on one side of the maze offers those who have already escaped a great vantage point. From there, you can tease your friends who haven't found their way out yet…
Khao Lak Mini-Golf Photos
Khao Lak Mini-Golf
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10:00 – 21:00
- Location: Behind Wat Phanat Nikhom in Bang Niang
- Tel: +66 (0)98 885 9571 or + 66 (0)76 490 692
- How to get there: Heading north on Phetkasem Road, turn right 500 m after the Bang Niang traffic light. Khao Lak Mini-Golf sits on this small road, some 350 m away from Phetkasem Road.