Khao Lak Attractions
What to See in Khao Lak
If you are looking for attractions, the Khao Lak area is simply bursting with natural wonders: deserted beaches, verdant national parks, exotic tropical islands and refreshing waterfalls all lie within manageable distance from the many accommodation choices. All these things to do and see are unique opportunities to discover the wonders of this beautiful area.
Khao Lak attractions can please all types of visitors all year round. During high season (from November to April) water sports and island-hopping are the main activities in the area, from snorkelling and scuba diving at the Similan or Surin islands to sunbathing and playing beach volleyball (or any other beach sports) on the never-ending shore of Khao Lak. In low season, the Andaman Sea is too rough for swimming, but Khao Lak’s hinterland offers thrilling hiking opportunities in the jungle as well as superb waterfalls to discover.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Elephant Bathing, Ride & Waterfall Experience
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner