Elephant Fly Zipline allows you to discover the rainforest in a very active way. Established in the Khao Lak/Lamru National Park, between Khao Lak and Nang Thong Beaches, this eco-friendly activity is as educational as it is fun and exhilarating for the whole family. The only limitation is for those who weigh over 120 kg.
The great fun with Elephant Fly Zipline is that it is not only dedicated to zip-lining. In fact, the distances between the 24 platforms in the forest canopy can be covered with sky bridges, bicycle flying, spiral staircase, abseiling, and more. You can experience a great array of exciting sensations in a superb and protected natural environment.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner
Elephant Fly Zipline Highlights
Upon arrival at Elephant Fly Zipline, you have the choice between three programmes: 24, 18, or eight platforms. They are respectively priced at 2,450 baht, 1,500 baht, and 800 baht. Depending on the programme you pick, you’ll spend from 45 minutes to almost two hours in the evergreen forest of Phang Nga Province.
Your safety is the company’s first priority. All the equipment is kept in excellent condition, and includes screw-lock carabiners, helmets, zipline pulleys, and harnesses with a double-lock system of the famous brand Petzl. Elephant Fly Zipline team is composed of well-trained professionals who take their job seriously and take good care of their guests.
Elephant Fly Zipline Photos
Elephant Fly Zipline
- Opening Hours: Daily from 08:00 – 17:30
- Location: On Phetkasem Road, between Khao Lak and Nang Thong Beaches
- Tel: +66 (0)81 542 9976