Khao Lak Activities
What to Do in Khao Lak
There are many, many day tours to choose from if you are based in Bang Niang. From day trips out to the Similan Islands to visits to exploring the nearby national parks to an hour-long jaunt on an elephant there’s plenty to keep you busy.
For those opting for a more relaxing vacation with the family, many hotels offer excellent children’s facilities while the beach is one huge playground with Hobie Cats, windsurfing boards and kayaks for rent. But for those looking for more out-of-the-box activities here are a couple of suggestions.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Elephant Bathing, Ride & Waterfall Experience
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner