Khao Lak Hotels & Travel Guide
Khao Lak Hotels And Tourist Information
Khao Lak, located just an hour’s drive north of Phuket Island on the gorgeous Andaman seaboard, is one of Thailand's most peaceful resort destinations. No less than three national parks are embraced by the surrounding hills that sweep down to this lovely stretch of coastline with beaches that go on for miles.
Only 80km from Phuket, Khao Lak offers a rare oasis for relaxation, with a superb combination of cool tropical forest, lovely beachfront accommodation and expansive white sand beaches. And those beaches are more beautiful than ever. Khao Lak has many newly built and refurbished resorts providing a quantity and quality of accommodation never before seen in this area.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Elephant Bathing, Ride & Waterfall Experience
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner